- Inflammation as a pathomechanism for apathy in schizophrenia and depression (internal funding)
- PSYSCAN. Prediction of illness course and outcome in patients with a first episode of psychosis. An international, multicentre, naturalistic follow-up study.
- Real-time fMRI neurofeedback to investigate self-regulation of the dopaminergic reward system in psychosis.
- Individual motives and their impact on psychotherapy in psychosis.
- Psychotherapy in acute psychiatric wards.
- Prof. Stefan Kaiser, MD (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Marcus Herdener, MD (University of Zurich)
- Prof. Philippe Tobler (University of Zurich)
- Prof. Frank Scharnowski (University of Zurich)
- Matthias Jäger, MD (University of Zurich)
- Prof. Birgit Kleim, PhD (University of Zurich)
- Prof. Boris B. Quednow (University of Zurich)